This iconic ‘Black Power’ fist was commissioned to celebrate Black History Month in the UK in 2018. It was originally sewn with black thread on to card. The artist, Laurie O'Garro, was inspired by her childhood arts and crafts lessons at primary school, where she learned to drawn parabolic curves. Laurie is inspired by geometric designs and is using her creative skills to express her identity as a Black woman.
A timeless classic. The world’s favourite garment in its purest feminine shape. An essential basic for every day.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN EUROPE
NB You may want to consider ordering the next size up as some of the products may come up small.
- Tight fit! Order a size bigger when in doubt
- high quality fashioning with double-stitched seems
- Round neck and shorter sleeves
- rugged and opaque fabrics 185 g/m²
- Material: 100% cotton (heather grey: 85% cotton, 15% viscose)
|S||640 mm||410 mm||150 mm|
|M||670 mm||430 mm||160 mm|
|L||690 mm||470 mm||165 mm|
|XL||710 mm||500 mm||170 mm|
|XXL||720 mm||560 mm||175 mm|