‘African Woman in a Headwrap’ was originally sewn with black thread on to 12”x12” 240gsm card. The artist, Laurie O'Garro, was inspired by her childhood arts and crafts lessons at primary school, where she learned to drawn parabolic curves. Her 'Black woman in a headwrap' string art design was one of her first large pieces and one she is most proud of.
The hoodie with the feminine touch. Super comfy, cuddly and casual, this hoody simply belongs in your feel-good and relax drawer.
NB You may want to consider ordering the next size up as some of the products may come up small.
- Slim, form fitting, longer-length cut
- Slim, longer-length sleeves
- Kangaroo pouch with an opening for headphone cables and hidden headphone loops at the neckline
- Pleasantly smooth and durable fabrics quality (280 g/m²) with fleecy inside
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
|S||660 mm||500 mm||630 mm|
|M||680 mm||530 mm||640 mm|
|L||700 mm||560 mm||650 mm|
|XL||720 mm||590 mm||660 mm|
|XXL||740 mm||620 mm||670 mm|