Women's Ringer T-Shirt
‘African Woman in a Headwrap’ was originally sewn with black thread on to 12”x12” 240gsm card. The artist, Laurie O'Garro, was inspired by her childhood arts and crafts lessons at primary school, where she learned to drawn parabolic curves. Her 'Black woman in a headwrap' string art design was one of her first large pieces and one she is most proud of.
The colour-contrasting cuffs on sleeves and neck turn this T-shirt into a sporty companion that can be combined with a host of styles.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN EUROPE
NB You may want to consider ordering the next size up as some of the products may come up small.
- Tight fit! Order a size bigger when in doubt
- Light and tapered with high round neck
- Sleeve cuffs and neck in contrasting colour
- High-quality, pre-shrunk single jersey fabric 190 g/m²
- Material: 100% cotton (heather grey/black: 85% cotton, 15% viscose)
|S||630 mm||445 mm||150 mm|
|M||650 mm||475 mm||155 mm|
|L||670 mm||515 mm||160 mm|
|XL||690 mm||550 mm||165 mm|